Boom Boom Boom Boom, I Want You In My Room
0 comment Monday, June 2, 2014 |


well of course i'd love Miss Catherine Mcneil in my bed right now, but i guess if only i could get all those diorettes :) i'd be much happier !!! trust me !!
and if u wonder what present u should buy for my birthday, here is a great and nice (but expensive but u love me right ?!! ) way to remain friends !!!
so how do u like the pics ?
they're fantastic !! sexy but chic !! her fringe is so sweet
and she's so cold-vamp !!hahaha
i love that kind of woman !!
but i'd have liked to see more of her body
maybe nude or in black and white with the coloured jewels
or a bit � -la Tom Ford with the jewels hidin her nipples and pussy !! im sure it can work !! even if italians would banned it !
never mind !! luxury is superficial !! so why would we act like serious and mentally normal person ? whereas life is so SHORT
ps: click on the pictures to see how big are those rocks :)

Labels: